In Straumann® 3Series and 7Series scanners, high scanning accuracy is ensured by utilizing the latest generation Blue Laser Illumination system with proven high precision mechanical and optical components.
Straumann® CARES® Desktop Scanner Series 3
- High precision scanning of models (including wax-ups)
- On-board computer with 64-bit processor
- High productivity through automatic scan and design wizards
- Automatic multi-die mode: up to 12 elements scanned and designed in 8 minutes, unattended
- Simultaneous opposing arch design
Straumann® CARES® Desktop Scanner Series 7
- High scanning accuracy: latest generation Blue Laser Illumination system combined with our proven high precision mechanical and optical components guarantees consistent, repeatable high precision scans
- Design of a wide range of restorations: from simple copings to complex full arch implant cases
- Expandable libraries: delivered with a large array of preset tooth anatomies, attachments, and material files, and the option of creating or importing new ones
- Automatic multi-die mode: up to 30 elements scanned and designed in 13 minutes, unattended.
DIGITAL DESIGN AND TRANSFER
Every Straumann® scanner, is supplied with the fully integrated CARES® Visual software to enable the design of a wide range of prosthetic restorations followed by direct transfer into the milling solution of your choice; either in-lab, or at a central milling center.