Straumann® CARES® Abutment, Titanium
Straumann provides efficient and predictable high-quality CADCAM abutments made of titanium for esthetics in the posterior region.
Features and benefits
The Straumann® CARES® Abutment, Ti is specifically designed for more flexibility and efficiency in the treatment process, offering high flexibility in adapting to the patient’s specific oral situation.
- For cement-retained restorations
- Maximum flexibility (within design specifications) regarding the abutment design
- Very high design flexibility; small, minimal body for patients with small teeth in the posterior region; large blanks also allow for the restoration of larger teeth
- Patient-specific emergence profile supports optimal esthetic outcome
- Excellent material properties designed for high precision and reliability
- Straumann® Guarantee*
Quality by Straumann
The Straumann® CARES® Abutment, Ti also offers predictable and reliable quality with our original Straumann® connection.
- Validated long-term performance due to original Straumann® connection
- The abutment is suitable for all** Straumann® platforms with an original connection
* For applicable terms and conditions of the Straumann Guarantee (including the Guarantee territory) please refer to the Straumann Guarantee brochure.
** Except for Narrow Neck CrossFit® (NNC)