Straumann® CARES® Variobase™ Abutment
As part of the new Straumann® CARES® System 8.0, Straumann introduces a new hybrid abutment for high design flexibility.
Features and benefits
The new Straumann® CARES® Variobase™ Abutment consists of a customized coping and an abutment which are adhesively connected. The Straumann® CARES® Variobase™ Abutment is specifically designed for more flexibility and efficiency in the treatment process, offering high flexibility in adapting to the patient’s specific oral situation.
- The coping is also available in reduced tooth form and can be directly veneered.
- Four different ceramic shades are available for your convenience.
- Patented* engaging mechanism between Straumann® CARES® Variobase™ Abutment and Coping is designed for precise connection and optimal force distribution.
- Straumann® Guarantee**
Quality by Straumann
The Straumann® CARES® Variobase™ abutment also offers predictable and reliable quality with our original Straumann® connection.
- Verified long-term performance due to original Straumann® connection
- Straumann® logo indicating that it’s an original Straumann® Abutment
- The hybrid abutment is suitable for all*** Straumann® platforms with an original connection
* Patent pending
** For applicable terms and conditions of the Straumann Guarantee (including the Guarantee territory) please refer to the Straumann Guarantee brochure.
*** Except for Narrow Neck (NN)