Straumann® CARES® Abutment, Zirconium Dioxide
Straumann provides efficient and predictable high-quality CADCAM abutments made of zirconium dioxide for high-end esthetics in the anterior region.
Features and benefits
The Straumann® CARES® Abutment, ZrO2 is specifically designed for more flexibility and efficiency in the treatment process, offering high flexibility in adapting to the patient’s specific oral situation.
- For screw-retained crowns and cement-retained crowns and bridges (via mesostructure)
- Maximum flexibility (within design specifications) regarding the abutment design
- Small minimal body allows for the design of small teeth in the anterior region; large blanks also allow for the restoration of larger teeth
- Patient-specific emergence profile supports optimal esthetic outcome
- Full ceramic abutment designed for perfect highly esthetic restorations. The abutment of choice in the anterior region and for patients with thin gingiva
- Directly veneered CARES® solutions offer high efficiency to the lab as several work steps can be avoided (e.g. creation of additional coping)
- Also available in reduced tooth form for direct veneering
- Excellent material properties designed for high precision and reliability
- Straumann® Guarantee*
Quality by Straumann
The Straumann® CARES® Abutment, ZrO2 also offers predictable and reliable quality with our original Straumann® connection.
- Validated long-term performance due to original Straumann® connection
- The abutment is suitable for the following Straumann® platforms: NN, RN, NC, RC
* For applicable terms and conditions of the Straumann Guarantee (including the Guarantee territory) please refer to the Straumann Guarantee brochure.